DFA Australia may modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use and availability of any portion of this Site at any time, without notice or liability.
Nothing in this agreement is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy you have in statute or otherwise to the extent that right or remedy cannot be excluded, restricted or modified under law, including the Australian Consumer Law and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) (the “ASIC Act”).
This Site is for General Information Only
You should form your own opinion, or consult an independent financial advisor to help you form your own opinion, on this information, and on whether the information is suitable for your individual objectives, financial situation or needs as an investor. You should consult appropriate professional advisors on any legal, stamp duty, taxation and accounting implications of making investments.
Information is for Australian Residents Only
The offer of units in the Dimensional Wholesale Trusts is only available to persons receiving the PDS (electronically or otherwise) in Australia or, if indicated in the relevant PDS, in New Zealand. This Site shall not be considered a solicitation or offering for any financial product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offer would be unlawful. Dimensional makes no representation that transactions, products or services discussed on or accessible through this Site are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all users, or that access by any user in the place it is located is not illegal or prohibited. Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all laws and regulations regarding online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes, and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Site. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Australia. Dimensional reserves the right to limit access to this Site to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
Investing in the Dimensional Wholesale Trusts
If you are investing through an investor directed portfolio service (IDPS), IDPS-like scheme, master trust, wrap account, or a nominee or custody service (each a "Service"), you do not need to complete the application form available from this Site. You will need to complete the documents that your Service requires. However, you may use the PDS and AIG for the relevant Trust to assist you.
Risk of Investing
Past performance of a Dimensional Wholesale Trust is not indicative of future performance.
An investment in a Dimensional Wholesale Trust is not an investment in, deposit with, or liability of DFA Australia or any company associated with DFA Australia, and is subject to investment and other risks, including possible delays in repayment and the loss of income and capital. Neither DFA Australia nor any company associated with DFA Australia guarantees the repayment of capital from or the performance of any of the Trusts or any specific rate of return from the Trusts.
Forward Looking Statements
This Site contains forward-looking statements, which reflect our current views with respect to, among other things, the operations and performance of our businesses. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as “outlook,” “believe,” “expect,” “potential,” “continue,” “may,” “should,” “seek,” “approximately,” “predict,” “intend,” “will,” “plan,” “estimate,” “anticipate” or the negative version of these words or other comparable words. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
License and Site Access
- Modifying, copying, screen capturing, distributing, forwarding, transmitting, posting, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, broadcasting, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring, selling, or exploiting any pages, reports, data, information, content, software, videos, webinars, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, the "Materials");
- Redelivering any page, text, image, or Materials on this Site using "framing" or other technology;
- Engaging in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this Site, (ii) any Materials or services provided through this Site, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this Site, other than those made generally available by Dimensional;
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorised access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site;
- Modifying, copying, obscuring, removing, or displaying Dimensional's name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Dimensional's express written permission;
- Including the term "Dimensional," or any Dimensional trademark or executive's name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Dimensional;
- Using any electronic communication feature of this Site for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another's privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- Using this Site or any Materials from this Site for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by Dimensional in writing;
- Posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "surveys," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or unauthorised communication; or
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs which might interrupt, limit or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by DFA Australia. DFA Australia expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Site without liability. If you provide Dimensional with any feedback or suggestions regarding this Site or the materials, products or services available on this Site, you grant Dimensional an unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use any such feedback or suggestions for any purpose without any obligation or compensation to you.
Links To and From This Site
We do not take responsibility for any websites linking to this Site or any links from this Site. Any links from or to other websites are provided merely for the convenience of the users of this Site and the inclusion of these links does not imply any endorsement, representation or warranty by Dimensional with respect to any such linked websites or the content, products or services contained or accessible through such websites or their operators. By linking to other websites, Dimensional is not recommending or endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organisation. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF DIMENSIONAL AND DIMENSIONAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. DIMENSIONAL DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES HYPERLINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE. Following links from and to this Site is at your own risk.
Registration, Password and Security Information
Dimensional makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the security of this Site, including with respect to the ability of unauthorised persons to intercept or access information transmitted by or to you through this Site. You should notify Dimensional immediately at [email protected] if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorised use of your login or password.
Security of Data Transmissions and Storage
Copyright, Trademarks and Patents
All trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners. All Dimensional graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Dimensional. Dimensional's trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Dimensional's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Dimensional. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Dimensional.
Downloading Software and Files
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
This Site is provided for your use on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Neither Dimensional nor its directors, employees, agents or consultants make any representation or warranty:
- as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of information in this Site, or information in sites linked to this Site; or
- that the use or operation of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free or that this Site is suitable for any particular purpose or has any performance, functionality or security features except as we are required to provide by law; or
- that this Site will be secure or free of viruses, errors, worms, date bombs, time bombs or other harmful components
Except in so far as liability under any law cannot be excluded, Dimensional and its directors, employees, agents and consultants do not accept any liability (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) for any error or omission in this information or for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise) arising from, or in connection with:
- the accessing or use of, or the inability to access or use, this Site; or
- any decisions you make based on the information, opinions, estimates, and content made available to you through this Site; or
- any websites accessed via or advertised on this Site,
To the extent permitted by law, DFA Australia's liability is limited to resupplying the services accessible through this Site.
This Site may provide information, articles and other material prepared by persons who are not employees or representatives of Dimensional. This material is provided for your convenience only. Dimensional is not responsible for the contents or accuracy of this material, and the opinions expressed in this material should not be taken to be the opinions of Dimensional.
Choice of Law
Integration and Severability
No exclusions or limitations contrary to law and other qualifications
Notwithstanding any other sections in this agreement, nothing in this agreement is intended to:
- exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy you have in statute or otherwise to the extent that right or remedy cannot be excluded, restricted or modified under law, including the Australian Consumer Law and ASIC Act;
- limit or exclude our liability to the extent that the loss or damage arises from our gross negligence, fraud, criminal conduct or willful misconduct; or
- require any indemnity you provide us to extend to losses caused by our gross negligence, fraud, criminal conduct or willful misconduct. Insofar as you are liable to indemnify Dimensional for any losses under this agreement, you will only be liable to do so to the extent that such losses arise out of your acts or omissions.