Accessibility Statement for Dimensional Fund Advisors
Dimensional Fund Advisors Limited ("Dimensional UK") recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to a range of user groups. If you would like to find out more about web accessibility, you may wish to refer to the following websites:
Dimensional intends to include the following accessibility features on our website, where appropriate:
- ARIA labels and attributes to assist screen readers with navigation
- Enhanced zooming capabilities for reading text
- Removal of limits on content and image zooming
- Removal of purely aesthetic content from screen readers’ display
- Inclusion of appropriate metadata to improve screen readers’ functionality
- Inclusion of captions for video content
- Inclusion of alt text where possible
- Inclusion of landmark elements (Landmarks are defined regions within web pages, for example: banner, navigation, main content, etc. They are used by some screen reader users to help them quickly find region on pages that they may be interested in.).
While we aim to make our websites usable and accessible for a range of users, there may be some areas with limited accessibility. For example, some online forms may not be fully navigable using just a keyboard or a screen reader. In addition, areas of the website may not have sufficient contrast ratios and/or sequential headings for all users. Transcripts may not be provided for audio content.
Web Browser Support
Below we have provided links to accessibility support information for some common web browsers:
This accessibility statement was last updated on 11 July 2023.
Issued by Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd. (Dimensional UK), 20 Triton Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3BF. Dimensional UK is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Dimensional UK issues information and materials in English and may also issue information and materials in certain other languages. The recipient’s continued acceptance of information and materials from Dimensional UK will constitute the recipient’s consent to be provided with such information and materials, where relevant, in more than one language.